What a fabulous day Challenge Friday has been: I am so proud of each and every one of you - well done!
Please have a look around our class pages and the Video Resource Centre and see what your friends have been doing.
I'm going to leave all these suggestions in case you're looking for anything to do during the Easter holiday. I'll email you and upload if I find anything new.
Have a very happy, healthy, smiley Easter break everyone!
Here are some ideas (you will need to copy & paste the web addresses in this list):
- I loved the recordings of the poems and the song last week: will anyone choose this option this week? A poem, a song, a play - your choice.
- A fab idea would be to pick a favourite picture book, record you reading it and then we could use it for the younger children in school!
- Record your Ancient Olympics ppt presentation and share with me/us
- Create a board game: you don't need much - a piece of card (cardboard box would be good) some paper, perhaps a dice and counters
- Collect some natural materials from your garden or on a walk - leaves, twigs and stones, for example - and create a natural picture or pattern - send me a photo
- Visit https://radioblogging.net/ at 9.30 when SF Said will be reading a chapter of Varjak Paw. It's a fabulous radio blogging show aimed at school children - if you love reading and writing, this one is definitely for you
- Bake or cook something - challenge yourself and make a treat to share
- Be the next Joe Wicks: create a 5-10 minute HIT programme and record and share
- Record a sport lesson for a sport of your choice: teach us how to do football keepy-uppies, how to perform a handstand; show us a good warm-up and cool-down drill
- Be a film maker and create a video diary for the day
- Visit https://zoo.sandiegozoo.org/live-cams although San Diego Zoo is currently closed to the public, you can still watch the animals via the live webcams. Remember: 8 hours behind out time in the UK!