Friday 5th March - last day of home learning!
Well you have done it.....survived 8 weeks of home learning, I am really proud of you! I'm really looking forward to seeing you all on Monday morning.
Jamie's challenge for the week: create a memory of your favourite thing from the last 8 weeks. You could write about it or draw a picture.
Trouble in Paradise is an animated comedy following about Crabby, a small orange crab who lives on a tiny tropical island. The film made me think about perseverance and determination. I particularly liked that at the beginning it says it is a true story, I wonder if it is……?
Timetable for Friday 5th March
Lesson 1: English, with some fun games along the way!
Break: Time for a snack (yum yum)
Lesson 2: Maths - more counting in 2s today.
Lunch: Yum Yum
Lesson 3: P.E set on Seesaw.
Have a lovely weekend and see you all on Monday
Getting ready for live lessons!
The countdown to Monday has started. Before you join a live lesson it is important that you discuss the following information with a grown-up to make sure you fully understand Helmdon's expectations when using Zoom.
All of the above will guide you of what is expected as a live lesson student.
It is important that:
- You do not share the zoom link with anyone outside of your class.
- You do not share your screen unless instructed by your teacher.
- Let your teacher know in advance if you are unable to attend a live lesson (if this is possible)
- You should not be in your bedroom whilst taking part in a school live lesson
- An adult should be in the same room as you at all times whilst you are in the meeting.
Follow this link to watch a short video to help explain our expectations.
Please be patient with us as technology does not always behave itself!
We can't wait to see you all.