Meerkats: Year 4
Welcome to Meerkats
Welcome back everyone! We are so pleased to see you all back in school and hope you have enjoyed the summer holidays. We have a very exciting term ahead of us and can't wait to get started.
Mrs Jenkins will be teaching the class Monday - Thursday and Mrs Berck-May on Fridays. On Wednesday afternoons Mrs Bartlett will teach the class.
Meerkats (Year 4) will be joined by some of the Panthers (Year 5) in the afternoons.
- An overview of the year's curriculum and details of the subjects for each term can be found on the Key Information/Curriculum page of this website.
- The class timetable can be found in the 'Class' section of our web page for you to see what you will be doing each day.
- Information regarding homework, spelling tests and Maths challenges can be found in the homework section of our class page.
- PE kits will be needed on Wednesday and Thursday
- Trainers will need to be in school everyday to run the Daily Mile
Please feel free to catch us on the playground in the mornings or alternatively email us at: