Penguins: Years 2 & 3
Welcome to Penguins
Parents & carers - if you need to contact me drop me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reading challenge - win house points.
Welcome back to home learning.
Here is a link to a tutorial for Seesaw. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LVcXsMLbXw&safe=true which you might find useful. The children have all used Seesaw in school.
Please email me if you have any questions or suggestions.
Good luck and let's continue to stay at home in order to keep everyone in our community safe.
Getting ready for live lessons!
The countdown to Monday 18th January has started. Before you join a live lesson it is important that you discuss the following information with a grown-up to make sure you fully understand Helmdon's expectations when using Zoom.
All of the above will guide you of what is expected as a live lesson student.
It is important that:
- You do not share the zoom link with anyone outside of your class.
- You do not share your screen unless instructed by your teacher.
- Let your teacher know in advance if you are unable to attend a live lesson (if this is possible)
- You should not be in your bedroom whilst taking part in a school live lesson
- An adult should be in the same room as you at all times whilst you are in the meeting.
Follow this link to watch a short video to help explain our expectations.
Please be patient with us as technology does not always behave itself!
We can't wait to see you all.