In Years 4 and 5, it is vital that you continue to read and practise your spellings and times tables daily.
- Monday - Your Reading Record will be checked so that we can celebrate and make a note of your progress in the KS2 Reading Challenge.
- Monday - Mrs Harvey will set weekly maths homework on Mathletics which will be based on what we are learning that week in class. Speak to Mrs Harvey if you need reminding of your log-in details.
- Tuesday - Spellings will be tested and taught by Ms Lewis - you will find the word lists on Spellodrome. There are several fun games and activities on Spellodrome which will help you to learn your spellings - your log-in details are the same as for Mathletics.
- Tuesday - Times tables knowledge and speed will also be tested by Ms Lewis. Remember that you should be honing your skills regularly on TTRockstars.
- Tuesday - In addition to this, Panthers will receive a weekly Grammar homework booklet (Year 4 from Ms Lewis, Year 5 from Mrs Harvey). This will be set on a Tuesday and due back in the following Tuesday.