In Year 5, it is vital that you continue to read and practise your spellings and times tables daily.
- Monday - spellings test. You will find the word lists on Spellodrome. There are several fun games and activities on Spellodrome which will help you to learn your spellings - speak to Mrs Harvey if you need reminding of your log-in details.
- Tuesday - Your Reading Record & Helmopoly board will be checked so that we can celebrate and make a note of your progress in the KS2 Reading Challenge.
- Wednesday - Grammar homework will be set on a Wednesday and due back by the following Wednesday.
- Friday - Mrs Harvey will set weekly maths homework on Mathletics, which will be due in the following Friday. Your log-in details are the same as for Spellodrome.
- Friday - Times tables knowledge and speed will be tested on a grid. Remember that you should be honing your skills regularly on TTRockstars.